Terms and Conditions
This website is only for educational purposes. It share education created by Oakroadinvest club for our subscribers and members and we are not recruiting any new members for an investment club.
The purpose of the Club is to invest assets of the Club for the education and benefit of the Members and structured according to Permission of the KWG.
Permission according to the KWG
Bundesanstalt regularly considers the activities of an investment club and its managing director to be permissible under the KWG if the following conditions are met:
- a) The number of members of the investment club does not exceed 50.
- b) The sum of funds paid by all â€“ at most 50 â€“ members (excluding the funds of the resigned members) does not exceed 500,000.00 â‚¬. Price gains or losses and any profits made by the members of the Investment Club, whether or not reinvested, are excluded from this calculation.
- c) The holder of the accounts and deposits is the investment club.
- d) The managing director is elected from the ranks of the members (principle of self-organization); he is at any time by the majority of the members unsubscribable, does not compensate his activity and is not at the same time manager in another investment club.
- e) The individual member can terminate his / her membership in the investment club on the basis of the club statutes at any time, even without good cause; Section 723 (2) Civil Code (BGB) remains unaffected. In any case, a period of more than six months after the end of the month in which the notice was given is no longer appropriate.
- f) Each member is entitled to know the names and addresses of the other members of the investment club.
- g) Regular, at least annual membership meetings are held.
- h) As a private event, the Investment Club does not hiring employees and does not employ any freelance staff on a fee basis to assist the Managing Director in managing the portfolio.
- Additional information on the KWG
The number of members must not exceed the figure of 50 and the sum of the paid-in funds the amount of â‚¬ 500,000.00 (see above, point 3, a) or b), even if a person admitted in accordance with section 32 (1) KWG Financial Portfolio Manager is entrusted with the management of the portfolio. The managing director may not be given any discretion in the selection of the financial portfolio manager. Also, the licensed financial portfolio manager may not be named in the clubâ€™s statute, because in this case as well the scope of decision within the meaning of section 1 (1a) sentence 2 nos. 3 and 11 KWG is exercised.
The managing director may allow himself to be reimbursed for expenses actually incurred in managing the portfolio (eg for expenses, postage, travel expenses, telecommunications). On the other hand, any compensation for the activity of the managing director exceeding the expenses actually incurred by the management ends the privacy of the event. In particular, the manager may not charge the investment club for its own working time or otherwise seek to derive from its management a profit (eg rent for its own premises used for the purposes of the investment club, fee for a trading software developed by it) via its Which he, like any other member of the investment club, is entitled to in terms of his capital contribution.
Terms and Conditions
The term â€śOakroadinvestâ€ť or â€śweâ€ť refers to the owner of the website whose headquarters are in Germany Hirten str 3 66589 Merchweiler. The term â€śuserâ€ť refers to the user or person browsing our website.
The User acknowledges that this website is not intended to provide advice tailored to individual investors and that you can lose money on investments. This website should not be used in isolation from individual circumstances. You must consider the financial situation, risk tolerance, liquidity needs and investment objectives. This website does not replace AND IS NOT the advice of an authorized investment adviser or an independent investment adviser.
The content of this site is not suitable for making a decision to conduct a transaction or trade. Before carrying out any transactions, check all information and prices.
No content on this page:
investment, tax or legal advice, and no content on this site is investment advice under the financial services regulation
recommending any financial instrument, investment or product, also discussed on this page
The User acknowledges that neither the Oakroadinvest nor the Oakroadinvest personnel will provide investment advice as part of our service and they are not allowed to demand it.
The content of pages of this site is for general information only and use. It may change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for a particular purpose. The User acknowledges that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors, and we expressly exclude liability for such inaccuracies or errors to the greatest extent permitted by law.
The use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we are not responsible. The user is responsible for ensuring that any products, services or information available through this site meet certain requirements.
This website contains materials that are owned or licensed. This material includes, but is not limited to, design, layout, appearance, design and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited except as stated in the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms.
All trademarks posted on this website that are not owned or licensed to the operator are recognized on the site.
Unauthorized use of this site may be the basis for a claim for damages and / or criminal offenses.
From time to time, this website may contain links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide additional information. It does not mean that we support the website. We are not responsible for the content of related sites.
The use of this website and all disputes arising from such use of the website are subject to German law.
Returns and Refunds Policy
Please read this policy carefully. This is the Return and Refund Policy of
We do not issue refunds for any digital products.
We recommend contacting us for assistance if you experience any issues
receiving our products service.
If you have any questions about our Returns and Refunds Policy, please contact
* By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
* By visiting this page on our website: oakroadinvest.club
The information on this site is for general information only. The information is provided by Oakroadinvet and we try to update the information and improve its authenticity, we do not present in an explicit or implied manner, completeness, accuracy, reliability, usefulness or availability with respect on the website or information, products, services or related graphics included on the website for any purpose. Any dependency that you put in such information is at your own risk.
Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or damage, including indirect or consequential damages.